KendalWood™ Furniture Storage Center Table Sofa Center Table Solid Wood Coffee Table (Finish Color – Walnut Finish)
- Product Dimensions:Table : H 14 x W 35 x L 24 (all dimensions in inch )
- This Simple Style Coffee Table Suits Any Living Space. Not Matter Your Living Room Is Small Or Large, It Matches Perfectly And Look Great.
- Material : Sheesham Wood , Color – Walnut Finish | Item Weight :- 17 Kg
- MULTI PURPOSE TABLE – This is mid-century coffee table can be use as sofa center table , cocktail table, end table , center table for living room , tea table .
- Unique & Elegant: Give Your Home A Luxurious Look With This Tea Table. This Table Will Change Outlook Of Your Home And Give A lively View To Your Eyes Coupled With A Great Design Long Lasting Solid Wood Table
- Pre-assembled – no installation is required. The product comes fully-assembled and ready to use.
It will take 3-5 working days to dispatch from factory and 5-7 days will be taken by courier services .
This item is eligible for free replacement, within 10 days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damage, defective or different /wrong item delivered to you.
The warranty covers manufacturing/ workmanship and material defects that occur during transit.
The warranty applies to furniture used under normal household conditions.This limited warranty does not apply to:
Normal wear and tear
Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents
Products that have been stored, assembled or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products. (eg upholstered furniture will lighten over time if it's exposed to direct sunlight)
No warranty on upholstery/ coverings/ cushion Cove
The warranty does not cover damages due to the usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
In response to seasonal climate variations, solid wood will contract and expand throughout the life of the product and is thus not warranted for this purpose. (for solid wood furniture)
Glue lines or other issues related to the natural characteristics of wood are not defects and not covered under warranty. IN addition, any claim for seasonal splits, joints opening is limited to warranty period from the time of purchase. (for solid wood furniture)