With Effect from November 2020
1 PRIVACY POLICIES AND PRACTICES
2 INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED WHEN USING OUR WEBSITE OR AVAILING OUR SERVICES
2.1 The information we access and collect regarding the Terms of Service refers to the following:
(a) Information related to your user account with our Website;
(b) Data and information related to the visitors user behaviour on our Website;
(c) Data related to the usage of our Services, which includes the number of page views, the nature of the Customer’s internet connection, IP address, domain name, web browser, operating system, contact details, and computer or any other device details which they are using to access our website or service;
(d) Financial information may be collected for payment of fees or invoice related with the Services or product being purchased as applicable;
(e) Information about you and your device received from third parties, such as identity verification services and security validating services; and
(f) Your personal information, which may include any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person to whom such information belongs, and will include such information that pertains to you or visitors to the website.
(g) Other personal details which consists of information relating to:
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- Mailing address / shipping address / billing address;
- Sexual orientation;
- Any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to the Company for providing Services
- Any of the information received under previous clauses by the Company for processing, stored are processed under legal contract or otherwise.
2.2 We may access, collect, gather, store and use your personal and other information during the provision of our products and Services. We may also request for more or further information from you time to time.
3 COLLECTION OF INFORMATION RELATED TO YOU OR THE DEVICE YOU ARE USING
3.1 The company is the sole owner of the information which are collected and related to you through the website. The Company may collect and process your personal and business information, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Information provided by you or gathered while registering or ordering, such as your name, address, email ID, phone number, details of your business, financial information and identifiers such as username, password, account number and preferences, information including past orders, cart details, home address, delivery address, favourites, and history. Providing any other information in addition to that required at the time of registration is completely optional and you can be modified or deleted at any time by you;
- information that is/are provide by you directly to the us / Company via email or any other electronic communication;
- Information that you may provide to the Company in physical form, whether sent by post or courier or given to Company representatives in person.
- Information that you provide to the Company by phone, text message, whatsapp or any known form of communication. The Company may make and maintain a record of such information shared by you;
3.2 Every computer / mobile device used to connect to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as the Internet Protocol or “IP” address to that computer or device by ISP (Internet service provider). When you request a page from any page within our website, our web servers automatically recognize your domain name and IP address related to the particular device you are using to access the website. The domain name and IP address won’t contain any information related to personal and also does not reveal anything personal about you, other than the IP address of the device from which you accessed the website.
4 USE OF THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
4.1 HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED RELATED TO YOU OR THE DEVICE YOU ARE USING
While at the time of user registration on our website or when we provide the services, we may collect the information automatically with a notice or without. We may also collect information through the use of log files, 3rd parties, web beacons, or other electronic tools.
4.2 PURPOSE OF COLLECTION, STORING AND USAGE OF THE INFORMATION
- To manage, observe, control, improve and administer the quality of Services;
- To help us to provide you the Products & Services. This may include sharing the information provided by you with other registered users of the Website;
- To analyse how the Website is used and diagnose and to rectify technical problems if occur;
- To remember the basic information provided by you for effective access and for offering future services and recommendations;
- To notify you about any changes to the Website and procedures;
- To confirm your identity in order to determine and validate your eligibility to use the Website and avail the Services;
- To enable the Company to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations;
- For the purposes of sending administrative notices, Services related alerts and other similar communication with a view to optimizing the efficiency of the Website;
- Doing market research, troubleshooting, protection against error, project planning, fraud and other criminal activity; and
- To reinforce the Company’s Terms of the Agreement.
5 Sale of Assets, Merger, Acquisition, Bankruptcy
Information collected from you may be transferred to third parties following a sale or acquisition, merger or bankruptcy involving the Company.
7 TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Company may partner with another party or company or agency to provide specific products and services, including, but not limited to, products and services enabled and served through application programming interfaces or other functions and procedures that enable the creation of applications and software that access the functionality or data or information of the Company (hereinafter referred as “API”). When you sign up for the Services, the Company will share the names or any other contact information submitted or gathered which are necessary for the third party or other companies to provide these services seamlessly. The Company’s contractual arrangements with such third parties or other companies prevent these parties from using personally identifiable information, except for the express purpose of assisting in the provision of these Services.
8 NON-DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- The Company may disclose your personal information or any such information collected if required by laws, rules, court, regulations, ordinances, law enforcement, government officials, legal or regulatory authorities and/or other statutory bodies that have the appropriate authorization to access those information for any specific legal purpose;
- The Company may disclose the user’s information to other users of the website, as well as to advisors and consultants of the Company, provided that such recipients of the information are also subject to similar confidentiality obligations;
- The Company may disclose or handover your information to such third parties or companies to whom it transfers its rights and obligations under any agreement entered into with such third parties or companies; and
- The Company may disclose your information to any affiliate or related entity or company.
9 REASONABLE SECURITY PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES
9.1 The company takes the security and confidentiality of your information very seriously. The Company protects your personal and other information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction by using the modern HTTPS protocol to securely transfer sensitive personal data such as passwords, username, etc.
9.2 The Company has implemented adequate administrative, technical, physical and operational methods and procedures to safeguard and protect such information. Process personal information only in a way that is compatible and relevant to the purpose for which it was collected or authorized by the person or user. The website allows users and visitors of the website to view and access their personal information and allows them to correct, modify or delete inaccurate or deficient information.
9.3 The Company uses and implements commercially reasonable precautions and methods to preserve the integrity and security of your personal and other information against loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, reproduction, use or modification.
9.5 By using the website, you accept the security implications inherent in the transmission of data on the Internet and the World Wide Web. Therefore, the use of the website will be at your own risk and the Company assumes no responsibility for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized access by third parties or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions to the beyond your reasonable control and you agree not to hold the Company responsible for any breach of security.
9.6 In the event that the Company becomes aware of a breach of the security of your personal and other information, it will notify you immediately and will take appropriate measures to the best of its ability to remedy such breach.
11 DATA RETENTION
Your personal and other information will be stored with the Company for as long as your account is active or as necessary to provide you with Products and Services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that the Company no longer use your personal and other information to provide the products or Services, you can contact the Company at info [at] kendalwood.in. The Company will retain and use your personal and other information as needed to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes, provide products and services and enforce its agreements or for other business purposes.
12 MINOR’S PRIVACY
The Website is not intended for use by minors and the Company strongly encourages you and your representatives to monitor the online activities of your minor children and those of their minor children representatives.
13 OPT OUT PROCEDURES
Upon initial communication from the Company, you may choose not to receive further communications or mails from the Company. To be completely removed from the Company’s mailing list and database, you can contact us at info [at] kendalwood.in. If you are using an email forwarding service or other similar service, be sure to include the correct email address or email addresses.
14 OTHER LINKS AND WIDGETS
14.1 The website or any pages or any portion of it may contain links to other websites or different portion on the web. The mentioned or linked sites are not necessarily under the control of the Company. Please note and remember that the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites. The Company encourages and recommends you to read the privacy policies of each website which is mentioned or linked in our website that collects personally identifiable information. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the website, you do so at your own risk. Any link to any partner or third party associates of the Company must be the responsibility of the binding party and the Company will not be liable and responsible for notification of any change or modification in the name or location of any such information on the website.
15 NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
16 APPLICABLE LAW
17 GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL