KendalWood Furniture Sheesham Wood Dining Table with 4 Chairs with 1 Bench|6 Seater Dining Set- Dining Room Furniture – Honey Teak Finish with Cream Cushions
- KENDALWOOD – Manufacturing Since 1990 – Made In India Sheesham Wood Product
- Product Dimension : Table- – Height 30 * Length 57 * Width 35.In Inches | Product Dimension : H * W * L : 40 * 18 * 18 In Inches | Bench: Height 17.72 * Length 46.06 * Width 13.78 In Inches
- Material : Fully Made by Sheesham Wood , No other Wood anywhere in product . | Finish Color -Walnut Finish with Cream Cushion
- 6 Seater Dining set , Dining table with 4 chair and 1 bench , Solid wood dining set , dining table , wooden dinning set , dining set , dining room furniture , table and chair set
- Assembly Instruction : Product Requires Minor Assembly, All the Accessories Are Included Inside The Package
It will take 3-5 working days to dispatch from factory and 5-7 days will be taken by courier services .
This item is eligible for free replacement, within 10 days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damage, defective or different /wrong item delivered to you.
The warranty covers manufacturing/ workmanship and material defects that occur during transit.
The warranty applies to furniture used under normal household conditions.This limited warranty does not apply to:
Normal wear and tear
Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents
Products that have been stored, assembled or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products. (eg upholstered furniture will lighten over time if it's exposed to direct sunlight)
No warranty on upholstery/ coverings/ cushion Cove
The warranty does not cover damages due to the usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
In response to seasonal climate variations, solid wood will contract and expand throughout the life of the product and is thus not warranted for this purpose. (for solid wood furniture)
Glue lines or other issues related to the natural characteristics of wood are not defects and not covered under warranty. IN addition, any claim for seasonal splits, joints opening is limited to warranty period from the time of purchase. (for solid wood furniture)