- Product Dimensions: Table : H 30 x W 68 x D 35; Chair : H 39 x W 18 x D 18; Bench ;- H 18 x W 52.5 x D 15: Seating Height – 18;(all dimensions in inches) | Chair Weight – 12 Kg | Table Weight – 35 kg . Chair Weight Load Capacity – 250 Kg | Table Weight Load Capacity – 300kg | Product Finish Color – Honey Finish With Cushion.
- These Dining Chairs Are A Great Addition To Any Home. With Luxury Seats And A Beautifully Finished Wood Frame, You Can’t Go Wrong With These Dining Chairs. These Simple Yet Elegant Dining Chairs Are Sure To Impress.
- This Splendid Style Of Wooden Dining Table Set Create A Beautiful Impression With Perception Of Modernization.
- Reliable & Durable Indian Authentic Handicrafts With Antique Rural Artwork Handcrafted & Handpainted By Artisans In India
- Assembly Required For Table – Yes , Chairs are pre assembled
It will take 3-5 working days to dispatch from factory and 5-7 days will be taken by courier services .
This item is eligible for free replacement, within 10 days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damage, defective or different /wrong item delivered to you.
The warranty covers manufacturing/ workmanship and material defects that occur during transit.
The warranty applies to furniture used under normal household conditions.
Normal wear and tear
Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents
Products that have been stored, assembled or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products. (eg upholstered furniture will lighten over time if it’s exposed to direct sunlight)
No warranty on upholstery/ coverings/ cushion Cove
The warranty does not cover damages due to the usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
In response to seasonal climate variations, solid wood will contract and expand throughout the life of the product and is thus not warranted for this purpose. (for solid wood furniture)
Glue lines or other issues related to the natural characteristics of wood are not defects and not covered under warranty. IN addition, any claim for seasonal splits, joints opening is limited to warranty period from the time of purchase. (for solid wood furniture)